To keep you and our staff safe we have put new procedures and rules in place to meet the government guidelines.
• We will require customers to provide details for traceability
• We will not be offering service at the bar, the crew behind the bar will be busy pouring drinks to be delivered directly to your table
• Both our food and drink menus will be one use menus, once you have used a menu, they will be destroyed after use to limit cross-contamination between customers
• Extra cleaning will be carried out several times during the day – focusing on door handles, touchpoints and handrails
• Our staff will have dedicated sections within the pub and orders for both food and drink will be taken at the table, we ask that once you are seated that you remain at the table unless you need to use the toilets or you are leaving the pub
• Our staff are wearing masks or visors while serving customers
• Our management team and chefs have completed COVID-19 training for hospitality and training has been completed with all of our staff (while socially distanced) to cover how we will keep both staff and customers safe while you enjoy The Waterfront service.