FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF
Full & Part Time (Permanent & Temporary)
- Day, evening and weekend shifts available
- Very flexible working hours
- Included 50% staff discount
- Excellent tips
- Staff incentives
low price rx online website fincar What we are looking for:
- Experience desirable, yet not essential
- Excellent communication
- The ability to work individually or in a team
- Positive attitude – a cheery disposition
- Good customer service skills
Wedding & Special Events Waiting Staff
Flexible working hours with competitive rates of pay and excellent tips.
The Crow’s Nest at The Waterfront, Barton Marina is a busy events venue above The Waterfront Pub & Restaurant. We are currently recruiting for waiting staff to work for us on a casual basis for our weddings and special events.
- 16 years of age or older
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Well presented
- Energetic and willing to work
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Previous experience preferred but not essential as training is provided
As part of your role, you will;
- Adopt a hands-on approach to food and beverage operations
- Deliver a high level of customer service to all guests
- Maintain good food hygiene and cleanliness practices
- Follow clear instructions from our Events Co-ordinators
If you would like to apply for any of the above vacancies then please contact The Waterfront on 01283 711500 or send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or you can apply online using the form below.